The mattress is available in the following dimensions (in cm):
KING: 188 x 203 x 25
QUEEN: 153 x 203 x 25
DOUBLE: 138 x 188 x 25
KING SINGLE: 107 x 203 x 25
SINGLE: 92 x 188 x 25
The Topper is a combination of 3.5 cm Instant Response Foam, 2.5 cm Transition Layer and 3 cm Gel Memory foam.
The Base is composed of a 15 cm layer of High Density foam.
From stitching to shipping, every aspect of the Opulay mattress is 100% Australian made.
We understand that sleep is personal. That’s why we developed a mattress with our innovative reversible topper, not only can you literally “flip” between a softer or firmer mattress feel, but you can even adjust individual sides of your mattress for personalised sleep comfort. A perfect solution for solo sleepers and slumber partners alike.
At Opulay, we believe that people should be able to buy a high-quality mattress without the hassle and price tag that come with traditional showroom shopping. By cutting out the middleman we are able to sell you a great product for a fair price.
The Opulay mattress is suitable to work with any firm, flat surface, including a slatted base, box springs, or directly on the floor.
Please note that if slats are used, they should be no further than 3″ apart.
All the foams in the Opulay mattress have environmental certifications that ensure they are safe and non-toxic. Every layer is GECA certified.
Opulay has been certified under the GECA standard and awarded the Australian Good Environmental Choice. The Good Environmental Choice label is only awarded to products which have the highest level of environmental preference.
OPULAY IS MANUFACTURED WITH:
- Virtually Zero Emissions
- No CFCs
- No VOCs – Acetone or Pentane
- No fire retardant chemicals
- No mercury, lead or other heavy metals
- No Auxiliary Blowing Agents – Methylene Chloride or Liquid Carbon Dioxide
In addition, sending the compressed Opulay mattress in a box reduces up to 70% the space used in transport. This helps to minimize the carbon footprint.
The Opulay mattress is designed to support individual weights up to 150kgs.
Your new OPULAY Mattress is covered by a 15 Year Limited Replacement Warranty.
This limited 15 years mattress warranty DOES cover the following:
- A visible amount of dipping, indentation or sag greater than 20mm in the foam material, which was caused by body impression. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the OPULAY mattress.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Opulay may decide to repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress.
This limited warranty DOES NOT cover the following:
- Ordinary changes in hardness or characteristics including smell that do not affect the pressure-relieving properties of the product.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation such as any slats or foundation with greater than three (3) inches between slats or support beams.
Yes. We offer two combinations of firmness in one mattress. Simply unzip the topper and flip for a firmer or softer feel – on one or both sides of your mattress.
Yes, top cover is machine washable only at 40° Celsius.
PLEASE NOTE: The base mattress border is not washable.
We offer a 100-night, risk-free trial to all customers. We believe that you should be able to get to know your mattress for longer than an awkward 30 seconds in aa crowded store. If you’re not in love with Opulay, we’ll pick up and refund – free and hassle-free.
No break-up dramas, we promise.
We work with local charities in order to donate the mattress to someone in need. Some locations will require us to recycle the discarded mattress.
Shipping & Delivery
We will dispatch your Opulay mattress on the same day. Simply order before 2pm on weekdays.
SYDNEY: 1-2 business days.
MELBOURNE: 2-3 business days.
BRISBANE: 2-3 business days.
ADELAIDE: 3-5 business days.
PERTH: 3-5 business days.
It takes around 5-7 business days.
Nothing, we cover the cost of shipping of your Opulay mattress.
KING: 190 x 36 x 36 cm
QUEEN: 160 x 36 x 36 cm
DOUBLE: 160 x 36 x 36 cm
KING SINGLE: 115 x 36 x 36 cm
SINGLE: 115 x 36 x 36 cm
First, try your Opulay mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. We’re confident you’ll love your Opulay mattress but if you’re not feeling the Opulay love, we’ll pick it up for free and give you full refund.
You cannot put the mattress back into the box once it has been unfolded. It is packed with a special rolling machine so it fits into the Opulay box for quick and easy delivery. When you return it, the mattress will be picked up unfolded.